My photo
Welcome to our blog! Craig and I were married on February 11, 2006. Craig had two sons from a previous marriage - Hunter and Colton. I was very lucky to inherit two wonderful kids right off the bat. I feel so blessed to have them in my life. And they put up with my OCD remarkably well. Kyla joined the family on August 8, 2006. She is our little angel...most of the time!!! She loves her brothers and they love her too. We continually get compliments on how sweet they are to their little sister. I recently started a new job as Director of Clinical Services for a mental health agency, and I also have a private practice on the side. Craig works for the Veteran's Administration Hospital as the Systems Redesign Manager. He is a wonderful husband and father. Life is good for our family!

Our Family Album


Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to all of our friends and family!!! Time has been flying by so quickly. It is hard to believe it is now November! We had a great time carving pumpkins, getting ready for Halloween and going trick-or-treating. The boys were 80's Rock Stars (though Colton's costume reminded me of an outfit Dennis Rodman wore once on Jay Leno!) Hunter kept taking off his wig, so his costume turned into Tom Cruise from Risky Business! Kyla was a pretty fairy princess. Hunter spent Halloween with his friend, Melinda, and her family at a party...and had a great time. Craig and I took Colton, his friend, Camryn, and Kyla trick-or-treating over by Grandma and Grandpa Fagan's house. Both boys ended up with a pillowcase of candy each....every parent's dream! Now we prepare for Thanksgiving! Enjoy our Halloween photos...





Oh, the joy of cleaning out the pumpkin!
Yuck!!!



Hunter's (above) and Colton's (at right) jack-o-lanterns!

Mommy and her Fairy Princess!


The Rock Stars!


LOVE the jeans!

1 comment:

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

The kids looked great! I'm very impressed with the boys' pumpkin carving skills! And of course, Kyla looked just darling! :) Can't wait to see you and all the kids in just a few weeks. YAY!! Miss you and love you lots!