My photo
Welcome to our blog! Craig and I were married on February 11, 2006. Craig had two sons from a previous marriage - Hunter and Colton. I was very lucky to inherit two wonderful kids right off the bat. I feel so blessed to have them in my life. And they put up with my OCD remarkably well. Kyla joined the family on August 8, 2006. She is our little angel...most of the time!!! She loves her brothers and they love her too. We continually get compliments on how sweet they are to their little sister. I recently started a new job as Director of Clinical Services for a mental health agency, and I also have a private practice on the side. Craig works for the Veteran's Administration Hospital as the Systems Redesign Manager. He is a wonderful husband and father. Life is good for our family!

Our Family Album


Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Campin' We Will Go...

So this Labor Day weekend we did what nobody else would dream of doing...we went camping. Yes, that was sarcasm. We went to meet Craig's parents and a couple of their friends on Saturday morning and came home Sunday afternoon. It was a short trip, but with a 2-year-old that is plenty long enough. :-) We went to Edna Creek, which is about half hour outside of Idaho City. The drive was gorgeous!




We had a great time doing all of the typical "camping" stuff....taking hikes, riding the 4-wheeler - the kids played in the water, and the boys learned to shoot their new bow - thanks for the archery lessons, Grandpa Fagan! Unfortunately, it rained most of the night, so Craig and the boys didn't go fishing early Sunday morning as planned. We all love the outdoors (with exception to sleeping on the ground in a tent - thank goodness for camper trailors!), so we had a great time hiking and riding grandpa's 4-wheeler. It's so nice to get away from our busy lives and just enjoy nature every once in a while!

2 comments:

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

Very fun! Wish I could go camping in the "real" outdoors...Florida just isn't quite the same. :-) I really love your new blog layout. I need to update mine, too. Can't wait to see ya in about a month!! Love ya!

Peter said...

Hi,
So I really like your camping pics, they inspire me to want to go camping. But, I really hate not being near a shower, wifi, or toilet (or bed). So, I think we should totally set up a tent in my back yard and camp there. Just a thought.

love ya,
Peter